Garda Lake Engagement Photographer
The engagement (or pre wedding) session is nothing more than a shooting which takes place sometime before the wedding day. The purpose is taking lovely couple portraits to celebrate that special moment before the wedding, when the couple is deeply in love and excited! We knew when planning this engagement session for Steph & Lee it was going to be special!
A photo shoot in Padenghe sul Garda is an experience to try at least once in a lifetime and this is what we did when choosing the ideal location for their pre wedding session: the first potential location which crossed our mind was Sirmione, given the fact that it is one of the most popular “sights” on Lake Garda, with thousands of visitors flooding in each day to view the picturesque peninsula.
And exactly for this last reason we gave up on Sirmione, opting for the ancient Padenghe Castle: built between the IX and X century on the ruins of an ancient Roman fortress serving as refuge in emergency cases. Steph and Lee, as big lakes lovers, wanted to do something special as well as honor the Bride’s half Italian heritage, and Lake Garda was the perfect location for an easygoing engagement session followed by their big day celebrated on Garda Island. We are so excited to share this beautiful engagement session finally!
Garda Lake engagement photographer
LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING, HONEYMOON, ELOPEMENT, PROPOSAL OR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER IN ITALY?
- Romantic honeymoon shooting on Capri island | Photographer Capri
- Photographer Capri
- Armenian destination wedding at San Lazzaro degli Armeni in Venice
- Destination Wedding on the Venetian Galleon | Venice
- Laidback Proposal in Venice | Photographer Hotel Danieli
- What is the best time of the day to have your photo shoot in Venice?
- Luxury honeymoon shooting by night | Hotel Danieli | Doge’s Palace