Romantic honeymoon shooting on Capri island
When it comes to destination weddings abroad, there is undoubtedly no better place to get married than in Italy! Absolutely one of the most beautiful countries. There are heaps of destinations to choose from. Whether it’s a stunning wedding venue in Venice, an outstanding terrace in Florence or Positano . Even a cute spot in Lake Como or Garda, you won’t be disappointed!
Among the endless list of wedding locations, Capri is truly one of the most beautiful. Indeed, the whole island looks like a place of paradise with an array of incredible spots to say ‘’I do’’. The main attraction of this little piece of heaven is actually the island itself. It must be remembered that its unique and wonderfully pretty layout to it with rocky shores and steep scenes offer the most breathtaking views. For instance, The Gardens of Augustus, the Bay of Naples and the well known Faraglioni Rocks are just three of the many popular panoramic views which can be seen from the island.
The perfect backdrop for some super romantic not only wedding photos, but also honeymoon, engagement, family, pre wedding or anniversary photographs. For this reason, every occasion is good! ?
As can be seen, Capri is marked out of white houses, tiny squares and narrow medieval alleyways. Moreover, these beautiful alleyways are full of flowers hanging from the balconies, which make Capri even more attractive. In the light of this, Sayuri and Nozomu wanted to have their honeymoon photos taken there, in such unique environment. A really beautiful Capri photo shoot which started beside Grand Hotel Quisisana. Sayuri was so in love with the idea of having a lot of photos taken surrounded by marvelous bougainvillea flowers. As a result, shooting in between these colorful blooming fuchsia, orange and red bougainvillea let us to get a very unique glimpse on Capri town! Above all, Hotel Luna’s garden, next to the Gardens of Augustus, was the top!
In conclusion, a photo shooting is always a good opportunity to stop time. It’s not only about your wedding day; it’s amazing how just looking at a photo, your emotions, dreams, feelings come back to memory. In other words, what a photo can do it’s so powerful. It is forever and it’s not just a common saying.
– Capri island | Romantic honeymoon shooting | Capri Photographer-
Romantic honeymoon shooting on Capri island CApri Photographer
LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING, HONEYMOON, ELOPEMENT, PROPOSAL OR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER IN ITALY?
- Capri Destination Wedding Photographer
- Armenian destination wedding at San Lazzaro degli Armeni in Venice
- Intimate wedding in Rome | Photographer Rome Italy
- Lake Garda Destination Wedding Photographer
- Luxury Elopement at Scuola Grande dei Carmini | Venice
- Florence Photographer
- What is the best time of the day to have your photo shoot in Venice?
- Destination Wedding on the Venetian Galleon | Venice
- Christmas intimate wedding in Venice | Hotel Danieli
- A honeymoon adventure in Venice
- Honeymoon session in Positano | Amalfi Coast
- Capri Wedding Photographer
- Garda Lake Wedding Photographer