Jewish Wedding Photographer Venice
There is something so special about the meaningful traditions that go back hundreds of years having deep roots not just in the history of marriage but in the history of the Jewish people. We have had the great honor to photograph Maayan and David’s Jewish wedding on the magical island. The ceremony took place in a 500 years old Venetian synagogue – the most elaborately decorated synagogue in Venice. With the ladies on the left side and the gentlemen on the right, the whole ceremony was a beautiful mixure of romance and tradition.
At this Jewish wedding we worked alongside our colleague Andrea Rizzo, who filmed the wedding video from Maayan’s getting ready at the Hotel Excelsior until the end of the party.
In the late afternoon, before reaching the restaurant we took advantage of the golden hour to take some romantic shots on the Grand Canal.
Maayan & David | Jewish Wedding Photographer Venice
LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING, HONEYMOON, ELOPEMENT, PROPOSAL OR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER IN VENICE?
- Armenian destination wedding at San Lazzaro degli Armeni in Venice
- Destination Wedding on the Venetian Galleon | Venice
- Laidback Proposal in Venice | Photographer Hotel Danieli
- What is the best time of the day to have your photo shoot in Venice?
- Luxury honeymoon shooting by night | Hotel Danieli | Doge’s Palace
- A honeymoon adventure in Venice
- Family Photo Session in Venice
- Winter wedding at Scuola Grande dei Carmini | Venice