Luxury honeymoon shooting by night |Hotel Danieli |Doge’s Palace
When couples contact me looking for their ideal #venicephotographer to take their wedding or honeymoon photos in Venice, I always get euphoric 😊 Between the engagement sessions, surprise marriage proposals, babymoon and even family portraits, in the last time I’ve had a bunch of requests for pre wedding or honeymoon sessions. Is there need to mention Venice as the most beautiful and romantic location in Italy? Photo shoots such as engagement, honeymoon or pre wedding in Venice are particularly popular among Asian couples.
Beside Venice, I had the honor to take Rachel and Bronson’s honeymoon photos also in Florence. You can check it out here. It was such an amazing experience! I see their different culture very interesting. Asians are pretty shy in front of the camera. In addition, they tend to show the love to each other in a more private way. In my opinion, this interaction is so sweet!
I don’t know where to start to tell this gorgeous, elegant and luxury honeymoon adventure in Venice. There are few but so significant elements which make this honeymoon shooting even more magical:
Venice, with all its history and beauty, keeps on revealing new and hidden corners, fascinating spots that even after years won’t leave you emotionless. We spent the first part of the shooting by night. Starting from San Marco square we took advantage of the surrounding lighting. It seems to daydream. In other words, the night atmosphere gives you a totally different perception of the city! Why you should think about having done your engagement or honeymoon photoshoot in Venice also by night? I wrote something about this topic on this blog <3
My favorite part of this honeymoon adventure took place at Hotel Danieli. I would rather leave the photos talk instead of trying to explain why this hotel is so majestic 😊 The next important part took place at Doge’s Palace. This stunning place deserves its own blog story! In addition, the cherry on the top of the cake was the romantic gondola ride. Why the gondola ride is an absolute must? check out this blog about it 😊 You will find some interesting tips and curiosity about this particular transport.
– LUXURY HONEYMOON SHOOTING BY NIGHT HOTEL DANIELI DOGE’S PALACE –
LUXURY HONEYMOON SHOOTING BY NIGHT HOTEL DANIELI DOGE’S PALACE
LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING, HONEYMOON, ELOPEMENT, PROPOSAL OR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER IN ITALY?
- A romantic gondola ride with your Venice photographer? Why not?!
- What is the best time of the day to have your photo shoot in Venice?
- Why considering to have a romantic photo session in Venice by night?
- Armenian destination wedding at San Lazzaro degli Armeni in Venice
- Laidback Proposal in Venice | Photographer Hotel Danieli
- Luxury Elopement at Scuola Grande dei Carmini | Venice
- Christmas intimate wedding in Venice | Hotel Danieli
- Italian Love Affair | A romantic elopement in Venice
- Winter wedding at Scuola Grande dei Carmini | Venice
- Destination Wedding on the Venetian Galleon | Venice
- A honeymoon adventure in Venice
- Intimate Venice wedding at Scuola Grande dei Carmini
- Intimate wedding at Westin Europa and Regina | Venice | Italy
- When it is love to talk | Romantic engagement shooting in Venice
- Maayan & David | Jewish Wedding Photographer Venice
- A Romantically Gothic Honeymoon in Venice