A honeymoon adventure in Venice
Among the many things to do during the honeymoon, a romantic photo session is probably one of the most important. It doesn’t matter whether you plan to visit Venice, Rome, the stunning Amalfi coast, Tuscany or a Mediterranean island… If you come to Italy for your honeymoon, a photo shooting is simply a must! In addition, finding the right Venice photographer is the key. Venice offers dozens of spots for great engagement, prewedding and honeymoon photo shootings. As a result, you would get back home with some amazing and truly romantic memories.
You cannot miss the narrow alleys with their bridges. After all, every corner is full of artistic beauty. When Priscilla contacted me, she immediately told me she’s a wedding blogger. Travelling from Brazil to spend the honeymoon in Italy, we met in a warm afternoon of June. In fact, a trip to Venice isn’t complete without a romantic gondola ride! Is there a more iconic symbol of this romantic city than the gondolas taking young lovers through its many canals?
Leaving the gondolas stop in front of the well known Hotel Danieli, we entered the canal of the famous Bridge of Sighs. According to the tradition, if a couple kisses under the Bridge of Sighs, while drifting below on a gondola at sunset, they will enjoy eternal love. Thus, the “sighs” are said to come from lovers who are overwhelmed by the romance of the whole scene.
– Honeymoon Photographer Venice –
The next morning we proceeded with the second part of Priscilla and Rayton’s honeymoon photo shoot, meeting up at Accademia Bridge. How romantic it is to start the day at the Grand Canal, enjoying the fantastic view to Santa Maria della Salute? I couldn’t get enough of their beauty, smiling, looking at each other with eyes such full of love!
Venice and Italy, generally are the best when it comes to honeymoon. If you add an excellent photographer to it, the result couldn’t be greater! Word of a photographer 😊
‘’We had great expectations before our session, but they were able to surpass them! We’re in love with the result, it’s absolutely perfect!! Thank you guys for making this moment unforgettable!’’
Honeymoon Photographer Venice
LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING, HONEYMOON, ELOPEMENT, PROPOSAL OR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER IN VENICE?
- What is the best time of the day to have your photo shoot in Venice?
- Armenian destination wedding at San Lazzaro degli Armeni in Venice
- Luxury honeymoon shooting by night | Hotel Danieli | Doge’s Palace
- Why considering to have a romantic photo session in Venice by night?
- A romantic gondola ride with your Venice photographer? Why not?!
- Laidback Proposal in Venice | Photographer Hotel Danieli
- Destination Wedding on the Venetian Galleon | Venice
- Maayan & David | Jewish Wedding Photographer Venice
- Wedding Photographer Venice