The best locations for a surprise proposal in Venice | Venice Proposal Photographer
Venice is undoubtedly the most romantic city in the world. Therefore, it is the perfect location for a surprise proposal. Be guided by your Venice proposal photographer to find out the best locations to pop the question!
What are the best locations in Venice for a surprise proposal? Here you will find the best 8 locations according to my experience as a Venice proposal photographer:
- San Marco’s square
The most epic location for a surprise proposal. San Marco’s square will take your breath away especially if it will be your first time in Venice! Is there anything more romantic than having the famous Basilica as well as Palazzo Ducale and San Marco’s bell tower as backdrop?
- Piazzetta San Marco
The extention of San Marco’s square can offer you another fantastic location for an unforgettable surprise proposal. The old traditional Venice lamps will make the proposal moment even more romantic.
- Rialto Bridge
Another iconic structure firmly associated with Venice. Although there are 391 bridges, together with the Bridge of Sighs, Rialto Bridge is definitely one of the most iconic.
- Florian Caffe
This oldest caffe in Venice is undoubtedly one of the most iconic locations in Venice
- Aman Venice
If you want to feel like royals in ancient times you absolutely have to consider one of the most stunning palaces in Venice, on the Grand Canal. An option could be for example, planning a private dinner in one of the most beautiful rooms with a private orchestra.
- Riva degli Schiavoni shore
Offers you a great proposal spot full of parked gondolas along the shore as well as San Giorgio Maggiore Island as the background. Moreover, a nice place can be also under the arches of Doge’s Palace.
- An intimate location on the Grand Canal
- Romantic intimate bridges
Oh yes, there is undoubtedly something so romantic about bridges in Venice, don’t you think? Something that makes them such a great location for surprise proposals, for example the sense of being suspended above the world? If you have a romantic soul, proposing on a hidden or more private bridge will be the best option.
So, here we are. If you are reading this, at this point you have found the right place where to propose in Venice. The only detail left is the professional which will be able to properly capture the moment you are going to pop the question. A Venice proposal photographer.
What is important to point out is the way how you are going to plan the photoshoot. In fact, there are two options:
- firstly, hiring your Venice proposal photographer for a ”standard” couple photoshoot with your girlfriend. What’s important though is to let the Venice proposal photographer in on your secret proposal plan! In fact, this is the best way to ensure the proposal moment is perfectly captured, normally at a closer distance as well as better positioned.
- secondly, the Venice proposal photographer can be waiting at a specific spot to secretly capture the proposal moment, paparazzi-style. After the important moment, the Venice photographer can introduce themselves proceeding with the engagement photoshoot in Venice.
LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING, HONEYMOON, ELOPEMENT, PROPOSAL OR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER IN VENICE?
- Le Bal Oriental – Venice extravagant wedding at Ca’ Zenobio
- What is the best time to have photo shoot whit your Venice Photographer?
- What are the best places for weddings or couple photos in Venice?
- A romantic gondola ride with your Venice photographer? Why not?!
- Armenian destination wedding at San Lazzaro degli Armeni in Venice
- Kiss me in Venice – Honeymoon Photographer
- Romantic elopement at Scuola Grande dei Carmini – Venice