Capri Destination Wedding Photographer
The fantastic island of Capri has always been one of the most attractive wedding locations in Europe. Adding Capri to our travel list of destination weddings, I can firmely state that every wedding photographer at least once in a lifetime, should experience the joy of being part of someone’s big day there! For us,the opportunity came with Mathilde and Edouard from Paris, whose ceremony took place at the Evangelical Church in the town of Capri.
Stone streets, turquoise sea, fashion boutiques alongside artisan shops and many foreign tourists. The harbour is always crowded with yachts and charming boats, indeed it’s not uncommon to spot some VIPs here and there.
The spouses chose a religious wedding ceremony in the small Evangelical Church and after the aperitifs beside the garden of the church – the numerous group of guests moved to Il Riccio, a beautiful blue styled restaurant for the dinner. Their wedding planner did a lovely job! Among rosemary and chamomile, lemons had the prominent role at the table setting. Accurate, simple and still elegant – a fantastic Mediterranean romance!
We will remember this destination wedding in Capri for a long time.
Wedding Photographer Capri Italy
LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING, HONEYMOON, ELOPEMENT, PROPOSAL OR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER IN ITALY?
- Romantic honeymoon shooting on Capri island | Photographer Capri
- Photographer Capri
- Armenian destination wedding at San Lazzaro degli Armeni in Venice
- Destination Wedding on the Venetian Galleon | Venice
- Laidback Proposal in Venice | Photographer Hotel Danieli
- What is the best time of the day to have your photo shoot in Venice?
- Luxury honeymoon shooting by night | Hotel Danieli | Doge’s Palace
- A honeymoon adventure in Venice
- Family Photo Session in Venice
- Winter wedding at Scuola Grande dei Carmini | Venice
- Intimate Venice wedding at Scuola Grande dei Carmini
- Maayan & David | Jewish Wedding Photographer Venice